The West Valley Human Services Alliance is a collaboration of families, governments, nonprofits, businesses, and faith-based and community organizations committed to the well being of West Valley residents.
- Connect with your peers
- Meet the service providers of the West Valley
- Find resources for those you serve
- Build strong partnerships and friendships
All meetings are open to the public. We encourage you to attend and get involved with building on the strengths of the West Valley.
- Learn about service best practices
- Reduce duplication of efforts
- Augment existing programs with fresh ideas
- Find a place to volunteer or work
Providing the best possible service to the individuals and families in your care often depends upon your own social capital and your willingness to partner.
- Expert panel discussions
- Collaborate on funding opportunities
- Meet monthly to Network and Learn
- Convene Annual Summit in the West Valley
Calling the broad community to specific issues facing the impoverished and vulnerable in our community builds capacity to serve.